Sunday, November 12, 2006

Christmas present and Necklaces

At long last i have finished the yellow vest. It fits my daughter ,Melissa perfectly.I took a photograph of her wearing it.




For the past few days I have been stringing some necklaces for myself using crystallite stones which comes from Tibet and China. It's been a strain on the eyes.I got to wear my spectacles while doing them.




Now my newest project is a christmas present for my eldest daughter,Michelle. I am knitting her a pink blouse which matches a skirt which I just bought. Hope she will like it.The yarn I am using is the Brilla brand.





4 Comments:

At 8:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...no surprise already since you tell me that pink top is my christmas present!!!

anyway, mei yan's yellow vest is very nice :)

 
At 10:09 am, Blogger Ann said...

Wow - such a gorgeous vest - it looks great. The pattern of the pink blouse for Michelle looks complicated - is it lace? You are a really good knitter!

 
At 4:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL that's why la ma, u tell that already then no more surprise

 
At 3:17 pm, Blogger pinky-yin said...

wah ...Aunty Helen... all your pattern are soooo complicated :P the yellow vest is really nice... the stitch pattern is very nice...next time you come to Perth..... must learn from u... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home