Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year 2007

Another year has gone by so quickly. 2006 is past and now we welcome 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!

well Christmas has passed and both my daughters Michelle and Melissa had their presents. I told them to put on theirnew knitwear and I took photographs of them . They look so lovely and they put on their model pose. Here they are:





Do they look pretty????

Okay new projects for the new year. Right now I am knitting a long sleeved short jacket for Melissa which is zipped in front.




I will show you the finished product later on. Another project I am working on is a blouse for Melissa with Katia colourful cotton yarn which I bought from Lincraft in Perth last year.




These two projects will keep me busy for the rest of the month. Chinese New Year is next month , will have to do a lot of baking .So I hope I can finish both the knitwear for her to wear during Chinese New Year.





3 Comments:

At 8:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so many projects!! anyway...i love my pink top!! thanks mum!!! guess what...i'm wearing it now!! hahahaha :)

 
At 7:32 am, Blogger Sasha said...

Holy smokes! You sure can knit Helen! Love seeing all the gorgeous colours and stitch patterns you use - and you're so productive!! Good luck with your preparations for New Year :)

 
At 6:49 pm, Blogger Ann said...

Great job on the gorgeous knits & the girls look so good in them! They are really lucky to have a Mum like you. Wow, baking for Chinese New Year - I really miss all those home made cookies. Kong Xi Fa Chai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home