Saturday, January 13, 2007

Green & Yellow

Well I have just finished knitting the jacket and blouse for my daughter Melissa.Sent the jacket for the zip to be sewn and got it back today. Couldn't wait to ask her to try it on. She was looking so tired ,what with waking up at 6 everyday and going to tuition until 6 in the evening.She only reach home by 7 something,had her dinner,shower then do homework and going to sleep only at 11. Poor thing!The picture I took of her made her look like a walking zombie.




Now I am onto new knitwear for Michelle. I told her I bought some yarns and I am going to knit a few blouses for her. She was so excited and kept asking me to take photos of the yarns and blog quickly.



The pattern for the green blouse is simple and nice but the one for the yellow is a bit tedious. I thought of giving it up but the girl at the shop ask me to give it a try. But if it is going to be difficult I will choose another pattern and redo it altogether.Michelle is excited about it and ask me to hand it over to her friend who is in Kuala Lumpur for holidays and take them back to Perth for her.Well I hope I can finished it in time.

I can't show you the pattern for the yellow blouse yet .I only started with a few rows and I am finding it a bit difficult. Let me overcome the problem and I will show you later.

6 Comments:

At 8:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the green and yellow yarns are so pretty!! mei yan's jacket is very nice too!! but too bad the stripes at the front doesn't match :(

also..she really do look like a walking zombie!! hahahah

 
At 9:29 am, Blogger Sally said...

Very nice colours and knitting Helen, good job!
Try knitting in the round and Michelle won't complain the stripes don't match :)

 
At 7:19 pm, Blogger Ann said...

You did a great job on the jacket & blouse. It's great that you can have someone sew on the zip. I knitted a hooded vest & still looking for a matching zip. If I find one, I will still have to figure out how to sew it on! Love the pattern of Michelle's green top. Lucky Michelle (just saw her this afternoon)

 
At 10:36 pm, Blogger pinky-yin said...

Hi Aunty...hope you have been keeping well...
nice colors... very vibrant... :)
Next time you come to perth... must learn from u :P

 
At 7:24 am, Blogger pinky-yin said...

thanks Aunty...hahaha... its only early days but I am real excited... sifu is Ann :P .. if you do come... we can knit socks together :)

 
At 3:16 pm, Blogger Sasha said...

Gorgeous bright colour green! And such a lovely stitch patttern, Lucky Michelle!! Always fun to see how fast you knit and your fabulous skill :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home