Sunday, May 20, 2007

Knitting again

It's a long time since I blog. I was being lazy after all the chinese new year baking. I just couldn't put my hands to the knitting needles. And for the next few months I went out with my friends to karaoke centre to sing and be happy. Lately I even join them for line dancing lessons. Very hectic and busy days.

Then on April 6th I flew to Perth to visit Michelle ,my dearest daughter, for eleven days. There I taught her baking and she taught me socks knitting. Her friend Yin came to visit and cook pasta for me to eat. And I met Ann, a very lovely lady who was also very friendly.

Then I came back to Malaysia and I started knitting again. I am on two projects now for Melissa my other daughter.I hope she will wear it. One of the project is a bluish green spaghetti strap blouse and the other is a pink blouse.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for four months never blog. so lazy.

anyway...how come u knit so many things for her. did she wear all the other stuff that you have knitted for her???

 
At 4:28 pm, Blogger Ann said...

It was nice meeting you & I really enjoy the clay pot rice - brings back memories. The pattern of the pink blouse looks really good - is it feather & fan? Happy Knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home